In recent years many farmer have expanded their business into various none farming enterprises. At P B Curran we can help advise you on the additional insurance covers you may require for running a wide range of farm diversification activities such as:-
- Let properties - Cover for the buildings and the Loss of Rent together with your liability as a Property Owner
- Holiday Cottages - Cover for the buildings and contents along with your responsibility for the safety of the tenants.
- Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast - Cover for the additional risk of having paying guests staying with you.
- Farm Shops - Cover for the buildings and contents as well as Loss of Revenue and Public and Employers liability cover as required.
- Fencing Contractors - Cover for loss of stock & tools together with Public & Employers liability insurance as required.
- Caravan & Camping Sites - Public liability cover for claims arising to the site users.
- DIY Livery Yards - Public liability cover for claims arising to the horse owners.
- Fishing Lakes. Public liability cover for claims arising to those fishing.
We have experience at dealing with these types of risk and have built up extremely strong working relationships with leading farm insurers, meaning that you will receive competitive premiums and an accurately underwritten policy. You can rest assured that should the worst happen and a claim occurs our experienced in-house claims team will work hard on your behalf to get you a fair and prompt settlement.